Alright, when I had my first storm I had an issue with the message indicator telling me that I had messages that didn't exist. When I called CS (I had two problems), we tried to address this issue after the first one. He took me through a menu and I don't recall how to get to it or what it was called. Anyway I think that because we turned it off with the first storm, when I received the second storm and switched everything over the message waiting indicator permanently decided to be off.

I tried calling voice mail with the second storm, hitting option 4 and pressing 1 to turn on the indicator -- no luck (every time I pressed 1 it would tell me "Message waiting indicator turned ON").

I have once again tried the same thing with storm #3 and still to no avail.

Can anyone offer any insight or know what the menu was that he took me through? Sorry to be so vague, but it was about a month ago.
    01-18-09 05:55 PM
    Did you already do Options > Advanced Options > Accessibility > change Grid Layout to Default? It sounds random but it solved my message issues.
    01-18-09 06:57 PM
    Bump for more help.

Did you already do Options > Advanced Options > Accessibility > change Grid Layout to Default? It sounds random but it solved my message issues.
    Well the past two replacement phones came with everything in default, so I'm inclined to say yes.
    01-19-09 07:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD