I've had my Storm since December and have loved every moment of it. I upgraded to .75 once it became official, then joined this site. I heard about all of these beta OS's, but never wanted to risk my perfectly running BlackBerry. That is, not until a couple of weeks ago...

I happened to notice that the times on ALL of my messages (SMS, MMS, E-mail) never synced up together on seperate screens. For example, when I open my Messages folder, a message that I have may tell me that it was recieved at 5:00 PM. That is fine and dandy, but when I open the message to view it, the time stamp at the top of THE SAME MESSAGE will say that it was from 6:00 PM.

This only happens to recieved messages too. All sent messages have accurate time stamps. I thought this had something to do with the OS I was running, and I updated to .109, but nothing changed. One screen says that all of my recieved messages appeared one hour after the other screen.

Does anyone know for a fix for this? It is more than annoying when I need to be informed of certain events within a certain time period and someone says, "I'll see you in an hour." I don't know if it was a slow text or just my phone...

I've sat and waited for someone with the same problem to come along, but nobody seems to be experiencing the same thing I am. If you need pics to clarify this, I will see what I can do. And thanks you in advance for any help...
    03-03-09 06:49 PM
    I have the same exact problem. I just pay attention to the time on the message list instead. Kind of annoying.
    03-03-09 07:48 PM
    I have the same problem. I also notice that my SMS messages sometimes get queued up on the network and then I get like 2-3 delivered all at the same time, but when I check the time on the message, they are sometimes 5-60 minutes late.

frustrating.
    03-03-09 07:51 PM
    I have the same problem. I also notice that my SMS messages sometimes get queued up on the network and then I get like 2-3 delivered all at the same time, but when I check the time on the message, they are sometimes 5-60 minutes late.

frustrating.
    That's not what I mean. What I'm talking about is, ALL of my received messages show up on time, but the two time stamps are ALWAYS one FULL hour apart. I'm not at my computer right now, but i'll see about posting pictures of my messages when I get back.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-09 08:07 PM

This is what I mean. All of the messages that I send all have the correct time stamp on them, but the messages that I receive from other people have a one hour time stamp difference between the pages.
    03-04-09 06:14 PM
    Anybody have anything close to an answer or suggestion?
    03-04-09 08:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD