My message indicator shows one message, but I cannot find an unopened message? Any suggestions?
    Thanks.
    11-11-09 09:22 PM
    You must be running 5.0.0.328 upgrade.
    11-11-09 09:30 PM
    Yes. Is that a known issue? I just had to get my third Storm today because my last Storm that I upgraded to 5.0 had freezing issues.
    Any remedies?
    11-11-09 09:32 PM
    I don't know about a solution to your problem if you want to keep the 5.0.0.328 upgrade. I ran the upgrade for 3 days, and got tired of the dimming issue, and not being able to find my yahoo messages, not to mention I did not like the threaded message window. I went back to 4.7.0.148, and immediately got my messages from yahoo. I got trashed on some of the threads, for going from a Ferrari to a Hugo, but now my Hugo is running great.
    11-11-09 09:39 PM
    Double check to make sure you didn't miss checking a message and then do a battery pull it should go away if you didn't skip over any messages...check your texts to case you missed one...
    Last edited by Fallfree; 11-11-09 at 09:51 PM.
    11-11-09 09:44 PM
    Double check to make sure you didn't miss checking a message and then do a battery pull it should go away if you didn't skip over any messages...check your texts to case you missed one...
    Thanks. Doing a battery pull for the third time.
    11-11-09 10:01 PM
    Hope it works out and I run .328 and its just fine 10 times better....
    11-11-09 10:12 PM
    Thanks. Doing a battery pull for the third time.
    Try looking in your actual Messages folder, not e-mail or SMS. You probably have a registration message from Blackberry sitting there.
    Three extended battery pulls, still 1 message showing. This is driving me nuts.
    Three extended battery pulls, still 1 message showing. This is driving me nuts.
    Did you check your "Messages" folder? (Not e-mail or SMS, but messages.)

Kat
    11-11-09 10:20 PM
    Did you check your "Messages" folder? (Not e-mail or SMS, but messages.)

Kat
    Kat is right go to your messages folder and select "u" to find the unread message.
    11-11-09 10:22 PM
    How do you "select u?"
    Sorry. I appreciate the help.
    11-11-09 10:24 PM
    kat has your solution I think. Check your message folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-11-09 10:25 PM
    push the BB button and click show keyboard click u
    11-11-09 10:28 PM
    How do you "select u?"
    Sorry. I appreciate the help.
    You shouldn't need to select "u". When you open the Messages folder, it should look like you opened your e-mail. just scroll through and look for a message from Blackberry, open it, and your icon should go away!

Kat
    11-11-09 10:30 PM
    Found it! Thanks everybody. It was at the bottom of the messages.
    Funny, it never showed up, until I swapped my phone for a replacement today.
    11-11-09 10:30 PM
    Found it! Thanks everybody. It was at the bottom of the messages.
    Funny, it never showed up, until I swapped my phone for a replacement today.
    You're welcome. Glad we could help! (I love this place for that reason. Best place for answers.)

Kat
    11-11-09 10:32 PM
    You're welcome. Glad we could help! (I love this place for that reason. Best place for answers.)

Kat
    You got that right, Kat. I use forums for a lot of different gadgets, and Crackberry is by far the best. Thanks again.
    11-11-09 10:34 PM
    You shouldn't need to select "u". When you open the Messages folder, it should look like you opened your e-mail. just scroll through and look for a message from Blackberry, open it, and your icon should go away!

Kat
    By selecting "u" you don't have to scroll it goes straight to the unread message. OP glad to hear you found it...
    11-11-09 10:43 PM
    By selecting "u" you don't have to scroll it goes straight to the unread message. OP glad to hear you found it...
    Nice! That was new for me! Thanks!

Kat
    11-11-09 10:47 PM
    Nice! That was new for me! Thanks!

Kat
    You are welcome Kat. That's why we come here to obtain the knowledge and pass it on.
    11-11-09 10:50 PM
    Thanks for that tip. I had that same problem and it was driving me nuts.

After typing "u", it found a message from Verizon that wasn't attributable to any of my email accounts.
    11-11-09 11:02 PM
    Thanks for that tip. I had that same problem and it was driving me nuts.

After typing "u", it found a message from Verizon that wasn't attributable to any of my email accounts.
    Cool glad it helped you guys. That message indicator will drive you nuts @ times right?
    11-11-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD