Hi
    I have multiple email accounts on my phone but I can't seem to get a new message symbol on each of my accounts on the home screen. I get it on my SMS icon when I have a new message though, can someone tell me how to set it up please?

By the way does anyone know if you can download emoticons onto the text messaging?
    Last edited by gymdiane; 02-07-09 at 07:19 AM.
    02-07-09 07:15 AM
    The messaging icons on the storm are still a little bit flaky at the moment. I just sent a test message to my blackberry email and my gmail email accounts. Both messages were received by the device but only the messages and my gmail account received the notification symbol. I deleted the messages and tried again. This time all three received the new message symbol. I never really worried about this before since I have my email accounts hidden and all messages going the messages folder. I do this since I like all my emails going to one spot and can find out which account they were sent to from the To field at the top of the message.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-07-09 11:38 AM
    So are you saying this is impossibel to set up then?

Does anyone know how to get chinese language support on the blackberry storm?
    Last edited by gymdiane; 02-10-09 at 02:14 PM.
    02-08-09 08:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD