I have tried everything and I can not get the message icon to go away. It says I have 2 messages somewhere but I don't know where else to look. No missed calls, no SMS/MMS/PIN, no emails. I've gone through everything that I would think might trigger it but still nothing. I've done 2 batt pulls as well but the icon remains. Any suggestions?
    11-26-08 08:28 AM
    Same here. Looks like voice messages. I have the Visual VM and love it. I wonder if it has anything to do with VVM??
    11-26-08 08:29 AM
    I'm not sure. I've done into VVM and regular voicemail to hear the prompts but it did not change anything.
    11-26-08 08:32 AM
    not sure where you are looking for messages but I too had this problem and I was only checking for messages in the sms/mms icon and the email icon. Once I checked the actual messages icon I then found unread messages that were registration messages from blackberry. Hope that is helpful
    11-26-08 08:33 AM
    Could you have saved them... check the Applications folder... Saved Messages.
    11-26-08 08:36 AM
    Could you have saved them... check the Applications folder... Saved Messages.
    Nope looked there too!
    11-26-08 08:44 AM
    not sure where you are looking for messages but I too had this problem and I was only checking for messages in the sms/mms icon and the email icon. Once I checked the actual messages icon I then found unread messages that were registration messages from blackberry. Hope that is helpful

Yeah that one had me for a bit.

CM
    11-26-08 08:44 AM
    Ah found it..it was a message for 2 missed calls. I had the Messages Folder hidden and I had forgotten it. Ok, so is it possible for missed calls to not get displayed in the messages folder?
    11-26-08 08:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD