I did a search cant find it so here's my question I have a # 1 & small icon that looks like web right under the time & date on home screen what is this I checked a my e-mails & messages ??? cant figure out what it is or how to get rid of it.
    Thanks
    02-03-09 10:56 AM
    Does it look like a little globe? If so, I read in another link that it means you have saved an online page for offline use (I think I interpreted that correctly). I don't have enough posts to post a link, but if you search "what is that little icon" the thread will come up.

Hope this helps.
    02-03-09 12:40 PM
    Everyone now and then I get one that appears to be a cross-hair symbol with waves on the right side of it. Anyone seen this one before?
    02-03-09 12:43 PM
    yes it looks like a little globe so how do I get rid of it.
    Thanks
    02-03-09 12:46 PM
    Everyone now and then I get one that appears to be a cross-hair symbol with waves on the right side of it. Anyone seen this one before?
    That is your GPS icon. If you turn your GPS to 911 only the lines will go away and you will have just a cross hair symbol
    02-03-09 12:47 PM
    no cross-hairs a globe with #1 what is it & how do I get rid of it
    Thanks
    02-03-09 07:02 PM
    I had the same problem, didnt bother me enough to find out the answer to it tho as i was getting a replacement the next day...

I would like to know the answer to this tho coz thers nothing more annoying then a random icon that u cant get rid off!!
    02-03-09 07:14 PM
    The Globe is a Browser Message - go to you Messages folder, hit Menu, View Folder, select Browser Messages, delete from there.
    02-03-09 07:18 PM
    Makes sense now u say it.... cheers 4 that.
    02-03-09 07:20 PM
    Thanks Chaz that did it & it was from weather bug a weather update I guess
    02-03-09 10:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD