Hi everyone,
    I have found a lot of info while searching this topic on the forums but need a little more of a definite answer.

got my storm a lil wet (lower part where 4 are buttons mostly) and immediately put it on rice for a couple of days............everything is back to operation except that i have a watermark in my screen(looks like moisture) but i can live with that.......what i cant live with is that the Blackberry menu button is the only button that doesn't work now.....and it's sorta of an important one....lol.

I have 11 months left in my current contract with my carrier Telus and would like to finish it without paying for a new phone, or penalty for breaking it(which is what Telus wants me to do)

My question is......now that all other functions are back and its somewhat workable.....is there a cure for the blackberry menu button after getting wet? Is there another key/way to get those function(ones that that button has) to work? assign keys or something?

I can do mostly everything still but cant clear BBM and some other options are not available if that button doesnt work.
    Anyone been able to get a fix for this issue?

Have tried everything/every tip in these forums and nothing........ANY IDEAS?

Last resort i can get another one or buy a used one but really want to keep this one if at all possible........but menu button needs to work

Thanks in advance

tuga
    07-15-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD