Sorry if this is posted else were, I looked didn't find anything.

I just have a quick question, I'm in the process of downloading .113 for the storm and as I'm reading feedback about the OS I'm seeing a few post about users memory. (i.e. one user posted their memory was at 41)

How to I tell what my memory is at and what is a reasonable number it should be displaying?

Thanks
    03-23-09 07:23 PM
    It really depends how many apps you have running. Anyway just click Options>Status and it will give you that info. You can also click Options>Memory and scroll to the bottom of the page.
    03-23-09 07:50 PM
    It really depends how many apps you have running. Anyway just click Options>Status and it will give you that info. You can also click Options>Memory and scroll to the bottom of the page.

I just finished the update and checked my memory and it was at 100%, what type of apps would cause this number to decrease?
    03-23-09 08:04 PM
    I just finished the update and checked my memory and it was at 100%, what type of apps would cause this number to decrease?
    any app that does a constant pull of information from the internet I.E. WeatherBug updating, also can be a programming error that does not allow the program to develop a cache of information to retrieve common information and pictures...the program actually has to renew everything when it is opened, uses more memory
    03-23-09 08:07 PM
    any app that does a constant pull of information from the internet I.E. WeatherBug updating, also can be a programming error that does not allow the program to develop a cache of information to retrieve common information and pictures...the program actually has to renew everything when it is opened, uses more memory
    Ok, thanks for the info.
    03-23-09 08:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD