I am an original Storm user. Used themes since their release for the Storm. Found that on .151 memory remainded fairly stable. I've been running OS .328 since it's release from Verizon. Have updated all other apps to 5.0 (Meterberry, QL, Google Maps and BBM). Also running Pocket Informant Facebook, and Snaptu. I have not loaded any other IM clients.
    Running the stock Zen theme, I boot up at 30.2 and usually stay close to that for 24 hours (may decrease .1 an hour which I do not feel is significant).
    No matter which theme I've tried (all the one that were made on the new Plasmic 5.0), my memory drops anywhere from 10-15 over a 24 hour period. I have tried some of the donation themes as well as themes that I purchased in the past by "known theme builders" that were updated to 5.0. I should also note that all my themes are hidden today type since that is why I like the themes. I'm not pointing fingers at the theme makers. I hear people in the forums state their memory doesn't drop running the themes.
    Is there an interaction between the theme and some of my 3rd party apps that are causing the problem? Are all themes leaky just by the nature of what they do? Has this always been a problem with BB.
    11-16-09 02:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD