Sup guys,
    I downloaded that labyrinth game yesterday, the phone said it saved it to my memory card. I tried like heck to find my memory card storage, and even try to find out whats on my memory card... and I cant figure it out? I cant even find out how to access the device memory to make sure I dont have a refurb? I went to the tools, then the memory section where it tells me how much memory is used and left... but I cant get to anything else? Any help out there?
    03-09-09 03:58 PM
    Sup guys,
    I downloaded that labyrinth game yesterday, the phone said it saved it to my memory card. I tried like heck to find my memory card storage, and even try to find out whats on my memory card... and I cant figure it out? I cant even find out how to access the device memory to make sure I dont have a refurb? I went to the tools, then the memory section where it tells me how much memory is used and left... but I cant get to anything else? Any help out there?
    Check your downloads folder.
    03-09-09 04:03 PM
    Check your downloads folder.
    I did, nothing is in there?
    03-09-09 04:16 PM
    bump......................
    03-09-09 05:35 PM
    Are you missing a large amount of memory?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 06:11 PM
    Are you missing a large amount of memory?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I dont think so, my memory card says 7.3gb. but I dont know how to access whats on the card?
    03-09-09 07:18 PM
    bump............................
    03-09-09 08:23 PM
    Nobody has an answer.....?
    03-09-09 10:45 PM
    Plug the phone into your PC with the USB cable, be sure Mass Storage mode is on (on the phone Options>Memory>Mass Storage Mode Support and turn to on) then you should be able to access the media card and see what is on it.

For the game you downloaded you should be able to find where it was downloaded too by pressing the BB button on the home page (with all the icons) and then click options. The top item should show the location for downloades.

You can also check to see if it actually dowloaded and installed by looking at:
    Options>advanced>applications and then see if it is listed.
    03-09-09 11:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD