Is anyone else having problems with their memory card. Evidently some of the pictures that I took with the camera were saved as read only files. Once I transferred them to my computer, I deleted them (or so I thought) on my phone memory card. Was in there today and they were ALL back on there! When I delete them it says they are read only and asks if I still want to delete them and when I say yes, they are still there. I went in a formatted the memory card and there is a picture icon there, and sometimes the picture appears and sometimes it doesn't. What am I doing wrong? I can even take the memory card out and the picture icon is there, with the file name below, and sometimes it opens and sometimes it doesn't. Seems to me that after reformatting the card, or even removing it, there should be NOTHING when I click on all pictures. Maybe I am wrong?
    Last edited by ncbryan; 12-09-08 at 04:28 PM.
    12-09-08 04:26 PM
    empty your recycle bin before you disconnect your phone
    12-09-08 04:27 PM
    Where is the recycle bin? On the phone? I deleted all the pictures from the phone and not from the desktop computer so they wouldn't go into a recycle bin unless there is a recycle bin on the phone that I didn't know of?
    12-09-08 04:28 PM
    batt pull anywhere in those steps? seems to solve most problems
    12-09-08 04:29 PM
    oh ok. i misunderstood. battery pull is in order
    12-09-08 04:32 PM
    Good luck!!!
    12-09-08 04:34 PM
    your pc recycle bin
    12-09-08 04:36 PM
    Battery pull fixed the problem. Kindof scary seeing something that I thought was deleted....I guess nobody else has ever taken a picture that they shouldn't have....lol
    12-10-08 07:37 AM
    I guess nobody else has ever taken a picture that they shouldn't have....lol
    Please post the pic and we'll decide (by a show of hands) if it should have been deleted or not.
    12-10-08 07:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD