I have the blackberry storm. this is my issue. everything was working fine until i took the memory card out and used an SD adapter to use it in the computer, it got formatted through windows XP due to an accidental click to FAT32 and all that the typical right click and format in My Computer. Now when i put it in my phone the storm recognizes when a card is inserted and removed the message pops up, but when i go to options>memory the card says cannot read try to format. so i format it through the phone and it says cannot format card, no matter what, i tried other cards and same problem, i tried my card in another phone and it works, i dont think its the slot cause it recognizes when a card is in or out, its a setting i think. any help pleasE????
    04-29-09 06:55 PM
    I have the blackberry storm. this is my issue. everything was working fine until i took the memory card out and used an SD adapter to use it in the computer, it got formatted through windows XP due to an accidental click to FAT32 and all that the typical right click and format in My Computer. Now when i put it in my phone the storm recognizes when a card is inserted and removed the message pops up, but when i go to options>memory the card says cannot read try to format. so i format it through the phone and it says cannot format card, no matter what, i tried other cards and same problem, i tried my card in another phone and it works, i dont think its the slot cause it recognizes when a card is in or out, its a setting i think. any help pleasE????
    Try putting your card in your Storm and hooking your storm up to your PC with Mass storage mode enable and then format via your PC
    04-29-09 08:17 PM
    how would i do that? when i plug the phone in, in my computer, two thigns pop up an F: which doesnt let me do anything to it and freezes when i click it and then the G: blackberry internal memory.
    04-29-09 08:34 PM
    how would i do that? when i plug the phone in, in my computer, two thigns pop up an F: which doesnt let me do anything to it and freezes when i click it and then the G: blackberry internal memory.
    The F: is the PC recognizing that the media card is there. Go through "my computer" and find the drive, then try to format it that way.
    04-29-09 08:37 PM
    whenever I try to click the F: drive my computer freezes and I have to close and reopen.
    04-29-09 08:49 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD