Ok so I finally decided to upgraded to the official .122 form telus and actually stay with an upgrade this time and not downgrade 2 days later. But my issue is that I totally forgot that when I upgrade that the memory card seems to never hold songs, and Ive asked this question before but I just wanna see if anyone knows anything more about it.

When Im on the original OS I had about 508 songs on my memory card, and through battery pulls and resets the songs always stay there and never get deleted, but the second I update my OS the songs are there after the update process but the second I decide to do a battery pull or reset they decided to delete to about 310 songs, does anyone know why this could be happening, I mean could it just be a problem with 200 of my songs ?

And also when I asked this question before a couple people sadi it was an issue with them memory card but I couldnt see that being the problem becuase before the upgrades my memory card is perfect no issues.
    07-24-09 08:57 AM
    If someone could help me that would be great I really dont wanna have to downgrade back to .76.
    07-24-09 12:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD