So I accidentally disconnected the Storm when I was syncing it with Media Sync and now everytime I pop the card in the Storm it says" A Media Card has been inserted that contains errors. To correct the errors please use a disk error-checking utility on a computer"

What am I to do?
    11-21-08 08:19 PM
    Just let it check it, it won't harm anything. Either that or just format the card and put your stuff back on after that.
    11-21-08 08:21 PM
    Just let it check it, it won't harm anything. Either that or just format the card and put your stuff back on after that.
    Well when I put it in my computer to check it it won't let me do anything because its write protected.
    11-21-08 08:22 PM
    my media card wont even show up, it sucks, I have it inserted but the storm claims that no media card is inserted, wtf
    11-21-08 08:44 PM
    - Enable Mass storage mode
    - Go to "My Computer" on your computer
    - Right click the drive and choose properties
    - Select "Tools" tab
    - Do a disk check with auto correction on.
    11-21-08 08:52 PM
    Well when I put it in my computer to check it it won't let me do anything because its write protected.
    Turn encryption off on the Media Card in the menus on the Storm.
    11-21-08 09:05 PM
    - Enable Mass storage mode
    - Go to "My Computer" on your computer
    - Right click the drive and choose properties
    - Select "Tools" tab
    - Do a disk check with auto correction on.
    Thanks, that fixed the problem on my end.
    11-21-08 09:13 PM
    ill try it in a minute but when i take the 8gb card out and put it in the bold, it works fine.

no good, I just clicked on the drive "E" which is the storm and it says "please insert a disc into drive e", obviousy the scan to fix errors does nothing because it is not even seeing the sd card, it is seeing th 1gb onboard though as my BB F Drive
    Last edited by brichi; 11-21-08 at 09:52 PM.
    11-21-08 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD