Is there any way to load apps on memory card instead of device memory?

I have to say that since I discovered this site, I actually became smarter than I thought I was. The help I've recieved has actually made me belive that I can triumph over this inanimate object!
    03-08-09 05:58 PM
    I know my 3rd party apps load onto my memory card. I can't remember if it's by default or not. Do your downloads go to device by default?
    03-08-09 06:07 PM
    Is there any way to load apps on memory card instead of device memory?
    No.

There is a 3rd party program that will "store" them on the card, but they still need to be loaded into memory before they are run.
    03-08-09 06:09 PM
    I know my 3rd party apps load onto my memory card. I can't remember if it's by default or not. Do your downloads go to device by default?
    No they do not.

pics, mp3s, docs can be put on the card. Apps go into system memory.
    03-08-09 06:10 PM
    Are you sure? If I am not mistaken all apps go onto device memory.
    03-08-09 06:10 PM
    Apps go to device memory by default. Even if you use the app and place them on your media card it is only for storage they will not work unless moved to device memory.
    03-08-09 06:13 PM
    There is a card loader app

Not free, but it comes with a 7 day trial i believe

How to efficiently manage your BlackBerry’s data | BlackBerry Cool
    03-08-09 06:18 PM
    Obviously apps run with device memory. I meant they are stored on the memory card.
    03-08-09 07:14 PM
    The OS is designed to run apps only in Device Storage the Media Card is strictly for MultiMedia storage... out of the Box....
    03-08-09 07:42 PM
    Aerize Card Loader 2008
    I have heard mixed reviews of the program people either love it or hate it is the general consensus.
    03-08-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD