Ok members.. I would like to get my wife a storm for v-day. I am on att and there are no verizon within 100 miles of me, yes i live in the boonies lol, my problem is of course i need a unlocked phone and i need it to work on my network. any help or suggestions would be great.
    02-08-09 10:37 AM
    Uniquephones is great for unlocking. They send you a code in just a few minutes. In terms of getting all the features working, there are how-tos in the Storm Tips/Tricks forum. In terms of purchasing the phone itself I can't assist you there... ebay works but it's always risky with popular devices because scam artists are everywhere.
    02-08-09 10:39 AM
    I was hoping someone knew a place other than ebay that i could get the phone unlocked and set up for use on att
    02-08-09 11:06 AM
    Avoid the hassle and get her the Surgery of Her Choice.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-08-09 11:17 AM
    Buy her a storm from VZW.com and unlock yourself. VZW will give unlock codes over the phone and I believe there was a forum post here with all the instructions how to do it. This would beat paying too much for the unlocked version from ebay. This may not be an option for you but hope I could help.
    02-09-09 09:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD