I've seen this posted multiple times (including by me a few times) and never answered, threads always end up in a debate about DRM music vs. stealing (so PLEASE for the sake of finally getting this question answered don't get into that). Every time I connect to my storm and hit to start using media sync it downloads fully then BB DM freezes up and restarts on me. I'm running Vista and am starting to think it's a Vista problem.

Anyone know what could fix it? I have an XP computer too and can fully use that if necessary however I'd then need instructions on how to move a playlist (I already made one for my storm) from my Vista computer to my XP computer (without using a bajillion CDs preferrably....if i can save a file and put it on my external hard drive and just transfer it over through that that'd be best).

If it is Vista, how soon do you guys think that BB DM may be updated to fix the problem?

Thanks in advance.
    12-08-08 12:13 PM
    bumping in hopes of getting this answered...lots of repetative questions getting answered but this one has yet to be....still.
    12-08-08 02:07 PM
    Download the Media Sync directly from the BB website. Don't even run the program through the DM. If you run the Media Sync by itself it should work. I was having the same problem with the DM freezing up and saying an error problem. Running MS alone fixed my Vista problem.
    12-08-08 02:12 PM
    Download the Media Sync directly from the BB website. Don't even run the program through the DM. If you run the Media Sync by itself it should work. I was having the same problem with the DM freezing up and saying an error problem. Running MS alone fixed my Vista problem.
    Thanks much. Will let yall know if it works, I've seen a few people post the question here besides me.
    12-08-08 02:18 PM
    I hope it does. Let me know!
    12-08-08 02:30 PM
    That's the way that I run it and I do not have any problems.
    12-08-08 02:39 PM
    Props go to Sarah for this. Those who were having problems as well, this works.

Can always count on CB to help out when in a bind
    12-08-08 03:30 PM
    Awesome... glad I could help!
    12-08-08 06:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD