Ok so Outta the blue, all my media started saving to the device memory instead of the media card. The media card is in and does work but every picture I take, song I dl, or media I sync onto it, automatically is saving to the device memory instead of the media card like it used to. I just had to go into explore and physically move every file pics and music to the media card. What do I have to do so that I do not have to physically do this anymore and it just automatically saves to the card, I still have 3.3g of free space on the card so its not that.
    04-23-09 03:57 PM
    Ok so Outta the blue, all my media started saving to the device memory instead of the media card. The media card is in and does work but every picture I take, song I dl, or media I sync onto it, automatically is saving to the device memory instead of the media card like it used to. I just had to go into explore and physically move every file pics and music to the media card. What do I have to do so that I do not have to physically do this anymore and it just automatically saves to the card, I still have 3.3g of free space on the card so its not that.
    When you are in your camera click the bb button and go to options and choose save to your card, do the same on the video camera as well.
    04-23-09 03:59 PM
    What about for my music and the videos that I put on from syncing or dling on the device itself?
    04-23-09 04:16 PM
    Go into the camera... press BB/Menu button... click on Options. At the bottom of the screen, make sure the "Store Pictures" option is set to "On Media Card". Do the same for the video camera.

I don't know about the music, but I know that if you have it set to save pictures to the media card by default, it should save pictures there even if you haven't taken them with the camera. Whenever I receive a picture that I want to save, it defaults to the media card because of that setting.
    04-23-09 04:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD