I'll preface this with the fact that I am 99.99% satisfied with my storm. The one thing that is bugging me is that when I play videos on it I have trouble seeking through the video.

The specific trouble I'm having is that when I play a long video (.mp4 more than 1hour) if I try to seek past 1 hour the slider (the part you move) dissappears and a small green box appears on the left side of the slider. It is possible to seek but the slider isn't there so I have to first select on the slider somewhere before 1hr and scroll right while watching the time elapsed to try and find a spot.

Now that Ive "seeked" to "where I want to be in the movie" it takes the device a bit to switch to the spot I selected.

Are other people encountering this?
    Is there a fix?

Also is there a way to adjust screen brightness?

I'm guessing this is one of the OS bugs that they are slowly trying to fix but I like watching movies on this HUGE screen (compared to my old iPod video) while I'm out and about and it's nice to be able to get to where I want in the flick easily.At least they included seek in the vid player. There is no seek in the music player.

Lastly,
    Thanks to everyone else who has posted on the storm. I have found so much useful stuff here. And F*$k You to everyone who posts the same thing that can be found 100 times in a thread especially in the tips and tricks. If I have to see one more post from someone who thinks they are the first person to discover that you can flick the keyboard up and down I might just vomit.

Last edited by Gelobster; 12-07-08 at 11:37 PM.
    12-07-08 11:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD