I'm having trouble getting the Media Player to play a file, the media player hangs on loading to the point that I just have to close the player. Could it be that I don't have a setting correct? The media player plays mp3's just fine, so it could be the file itself but I doubt it because I'm having the same problem when I try to stream using Orb. The file plays just fine when I play it on my computer. When the file is played on my computer, Windows Media Player opens and the file plays perfectly. If someone could PM me I would be glad to e-mail you the file to see if you can get it to play with your BBStorm media player. The file itself is a parody of Paul Shanklin mimicking Senator Barney Frank...it's hilarious.
    12-06-08 06:13 PM
    hi,
    did you fix it ? I've the same issue...

fabien
    12-07-08 03:27 PM
    I'm having trouble getting the Media Player to play a file, the media player hangs on loading to the point that I just have to close the player. Could it be that I don't have a setting correct? The media player plays mp3's just fine, so it could be the file itself but I doubt it because I'm having the same problem when I try to stream using Orb. The file plays just fine when I play it on my computer. When the file is played on my computer, Windows Media Player opens and the file plays perfectly. If someone could PM me I would be glad to e-mail you the file to see if you can get it to play with your BBStorm media player. The file itself is a parody of Paul Shanklin mimicking Senator Barney Frank...it's hilarious.
    you didnt say what type the file was, please post the exact filename.

PM me and i will give you my PIN/device email so I cant try playing it.
    12-07-08 03:48 PM
    it's global, when I open the player, it hangs...
    12-07-08 03:56 PM
    hi,
    did you fix it ? I've the same issue...

fabien
    No, the player still hangs at loading when I try to play it from BBStorm. I was able to correct my streaming Orb issue though.
    12-08-08 08:26 AM
    you didnt say what type the file was, please post the exact filename.

PM me and i will give you my PIN/device email so I cant try playing it.
    The file is actually embedded in the newsletter but I believe it to be an mp3 file. The file name is "Banking Queen" by Paul Shanklin.
    12-08-08 08:31 AM
    For anyone interested, If you go to You Tube and type in "Banking Queen," without the quotes, you can see the video version.
    12-08-08 09:13 AM
    Now that I've got my official 10 posts, here's the direct link to YouTube.
    12-08-08 09:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD