ok, so i bought a storm online and should be expecting it anyday now. the one thing i was wondering is how the media player does with a touch screen. i had an old htc from alltel awhle back and when i put it in my pocket to listen to some music, i'd unintentionally bump the screen, next thing i know the music stops, and im in the middle of a conversation with my mother. will the storm have a screen lock. not standby mode where it turns everything off. just a screen lock like the *ugh* iphone has. i had read that there was a keyboard lock, but is that the same thing?
    08-11-09 06:47 AM
    Yes it has a screen lock feature. There is no keyboard lock per se, since the keyboard is on the screen . There are also 3rd party screen lock apps available.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 06:56 AM
    �k I'm seeing that on the verizon site. S I can play music on it w/ the screen locked?
    08-11-09 08:11 AM
    Yes music plays fine while the screen is locked. Music will pause when a call comes in, which is fine when you listen to mp3s in the memory, HOWEVER Pandora, Slacker, etc get messed up and start the song over when a call comes in, or an alert. It's best to turn off alerts while listening to online music apps. Otherwise the Storm's media player is GREAT.
    08-11-09 08:15 AM
    sweet thx guys
    08-11-09 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD