I have 6 movies loaded on the the Storm. However, when I open Media/Videos, it only lists 3. If I go to Explore, all 6 are there and they all play. Any idea why this is?
    04-13-09 02:12 PM
    Go into your media card through your explorer and make sure you're able to see hidden files/folders.
    Delete the BBThumbs file and then unplug and see if the movie is loaded.
    04-13-09 02:20 PM
    Go into your media card through your explorer and make sure you're able to see hidden files/folders.
    Delete the BBThumbs file and then unplug and see if the movie is loaded.
    +1... and do the battery pull.
    04-13-09 02:25 PM
    You probably just need to reset the media card on the phone. Go to option-memory and highlight your media card. Then bring up the menu and "remove media card." Then bring up the menu and "insert media card." All you movies should show then unless any are protected files. Easier than pulling the battery or pulling the memory card physically to reset.
    04-13-09 02:34 PM
    You probably just need to reset the media card on the phone. Go to option-memory and highlight your media card. Then bring up the menu and "remove media card." Then bring up the menu and "insert media card." All you movies should show then unless any are protected files. Easier than pulling the battery or pulling the memory card physically to reset.
    Thanks! This method worked flawlessly!

04-14-09 06:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD