After spending most of the day working on my album art, converting and generally fiddling about with my music to get it all set up ready for my storm (9500), media manager will now not scan all of music.

It is independent of the method I use to sync (BB media sync/media monkey/drag and drop/BB media manager) or OS version (.78 or .85) I use it just doesn't all show up in the music list, despite being able to browse the SD card and play it that way.

I had previously experimented with music on my 8GB card that I got free, that worked perfectly so bought a 16GB card to fit all my music on and now it has gone to pot. Any suggestions?
    01-12-09 03:17 PM
    Sometimes you have to do a battery pull, soft reset or maybe just turn the phone off and on for the music to show up.

I had a similar problem where my music was accessible only from playlists, but there were no listings in Artists, Albums, Songs, Genres, etc. A battery pull did the trick, but it's an annoying step for something that should obviously work the first time !
    01-12-09 03:20 PM
    I've already done every combination of soft reset, battery pull, quickpull and remove/insert memory card that i can think off and still no luck.
    01-12-09 03:38 PM
    And in seemingly true crackberry style the problem resolved itself almost as soon as I asked for help.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 03:59 PM
    can you point me to a link as to where you bought your 16gb, ive been looking for a decent one that isn't so expensive.
    01-12-09 04:01 PM
    I found it on ebay for about 35 pounds which is the cheapest I found anywhere, amazon.co.uk had then for nearer 40.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-12-09 04:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD