For some reason even though when I place a song on 'repeat' mode they just cant repeat by themesleves when the media files finishe. It just jumps to the next song in the play list.

Secondly, no matter what u do u just cannot bring up the slide bar when u play a media file, if you want to reach out to a particular segment of the media file. The slide bar just do not show.

I just wanted to make sure that if its just me or it happens with everyone.
    I'm not complaining its a great phone....sometimes i can even imagine the sort of features just phone comprises of but....i guess putting a song on repeat mode is a basic function of the media player which i cannot access...

Please help.....
    12-29-08 10:26 AM
    If you're selecting the following:

Music > Playlists > Click a playlist > Menu > Repeat

This only repeats the playlist, not the song. I am not sure there's actually a way to repeat 1 song.

I haven't had a problem with accessing the bar and fast forwarding or rewinding. Perhaps your BB needs to be reset?

Mitch
    Technipages.com
    12-29-08 10:39 AM
    All I do to get the slide bar is tap the screen. Works for me. I don't think you can repeat one song. I wish you could though.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-08 10:45 AM
    Hi,
    I was looking for exactly same thing!
    I wonder why it doesnt repeat one song???? Oh...... I needed it.....
    I just got bold like a month ago. Im new. this is the first blackberry.

If anybody knows how to repeat one song, PLEASE tell me!!!
    02-26-09 11:38 PM
    Its only going to repeat what's playing so just play one song instead of a list. Tap the scren for the search bar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 01:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD