Okay so I seem to have to frequently do a battery pull lately (phone freezes when playing word mole too long, memory leak, etc.) Most of the time after a memory pull, there is a notice that comes up saying media card detected but it freezes on the screen an when i go to click anything thescreen changes to the telus booting up screen and stays frozen there so i am forced to do another battery pull.

Does anyone else have this problem? Anyone have a solution?
    12-22-08 11:39 AM
    What OS are you running? Mine started doing that.

Battery pull, remove media card, put battery back in phone, let it reboot, confirm everything is working, put media card back in.

It works like a charm but find that the phone will lock up again if I try turning it off.
    12-22-08 11:41 AM
    I am running .83

Does anyone know when the next official upgrade is going to be?

I refuse to give up on the storm because I consider it to be a beta device and I know that over time it will be as fluid as the iphone but will actuall work with pc/microsoft outlook users.
    12-22-08 11:44 AM
    Well there is the leaked .83 but Official hasnt come out yet. Some said tommarow it would be out. We will see what happens. Havent ran into that problem. Then again. I dont have Telus though
    12-22-08 11:50 AM
    I'm on verizon running .83 and yes I have run into that problem but with the verizon logo running in the background...I did a batt. pull, waited 30 seconds and haven't had that problem since...
    12-22-08 11:55 AM
    i unfortuantely keep having the problem.

Hopefully an official upgade will happen soon that will fix any of the beta upgrades problems. I still love the storm;s potential
    12-22-08 11:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD