Just got the phone. Seems pretty alright so far, but Im having problems with the keyboard. Is there anyway to make it more click sensitive and is it my blackberry or are the side letters (a,q,z) a lot harder for the BB to recognize in comparison to the other letters? Maybe it's just mine that's like this?
    11-21-08 04:27 PM
    It helps to hold the phone in two hands, text/type with thumbs, and use your left thumb for the left half of the keyboard, and the right for the right half.

You can change some of the sensitivity settings by going to options-->screen/keyboard===>scroll down and there are different sensitivity options for the touch screen..not sure if it is necessarily for the "click"?

I don't have a storm [yet]. Just a Bbberry enthusiast and a VZ-Dub rep, so we've been handling them all today, won't get MINE until all of you guys get yours :-) Patience....lol
    11-21-08 04:31 PM
    I remember one of the reviews saying the main button is in the middle, so the letters on the side are a bit harder to press. Just make sure youre pressing hard enough. I however find myself sometimes pressing icons twice until it actually opens the app.
    11-21-08 04:34 PM
    Hmm, so when i flip it, the other side acts this way. Seems like the screen is a bit unbalanced. Should I try and get it replaced or do you think this sort of thing will fix itself out?
    11-21-08 06:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD