TP... ROFL!!!
    Capn I knew I could count on ya bud
    And thanks guys I knew you'd come thru...............whew!
    12-29-08 10:50 AM
    Holy crap, I was waiting for someone to bring this back since apparently the ladies brought theirs back. lol
    12-29-08 10:51 AM
    I used to date a girl in high school who look like this chick!
    12-29-08 10:54 AM
    I'd talk about football or fantasy football...but the Bucs stank it up and my fantasy team fell one game shy of the POs....oh well, at least the gators are going to be national champs again!

P.S. love my storm thus far
    12-29-08 10:59 AM
    Holy crap, I was waiting for someone to bring this back since apparently the ladies brought theirs back. lol
    I had to bud they were killin me
    12-29-08 11:01 AM
    Storm "trooper" here... had it for almost 2 weeks and dig it more every day.

(updated to .85 saturday.. no issues so far)
    12-29-08 11:04 AM
    I like my storm, got it the day it came out. Hmmmm but I am on my 2nd one now, see if this bad boy will do better. The first one was made in Canada my 2nd shows made in mexico......

I would like to see some fantasy football apps even though the season is over and I love draggin my ride as in throwing sparks. Let the air out of the bags and its like a toy. it lays frame.....
    12-29-08 11:08 AM
    EVERYONE!
    I have small pee NIS! A 4incher to be exact! BBM me to send you pictures!
    Thats I try to compensate by showing off my car
    I wonder if thats why my gf left me? My first and only gf I only had.
    If that's all you had to give and didn't compensate with a lot of oral backup then yes. BUT... Depending on what your car is, that might have kept her around for awhile. And yes they are that shallow. Size matters. Income matters. It ALL matters or they then either string you along while banging a bigger !ick, or say you aren't, sharing, listening, talking, or a myriad of other BS that only another women or a ****** could understand. Love em while they're there and find another when they aren't. Now we're talking about guy stuff! Since this thread died a year ago maybe we can revive it with some thought provoking material.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-09 03:19 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD