Howdy! I have a quick question for ya'll. I assigned a picture to most of my contacts in my address book. When I either receive a call from them or dial out their picture is extremely small. I'm wondering if there is a way to make these pictures a bit bigger? Thanks in advance!
    08-11-09 08:49 PM
    I dont think you can, I'm pretty sure it will always default to that size. Unless you download an app like pictureID2 or something like that...
    08-11-09 08:59 PM
    Using a 3rd party app like PictureID2, you get a full screen image. Unfortunately without a 3rd party app, the picture size remains the same.
    08-11-09 09:02 PM
    Yeah but if you lock your storm, picture I'd does not work.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 09:20 PM
    where do u find pictureID2 app
    08-25-09 10:33 AM
    On crackberry app store

08-25-09 10:51 AM
    Yeah but if you lock your storm, picture I'd does not work.

You also need to create seperate entries for every pictureID you create
    08-25-09 11:10 AM
    Crazy how much sh** you need 3rd party aps to do that RIM still has not included in their OS. Flick scrolling - buy the ap; edit message before forwarding - buy the ap. Reset w/o bat pull - buy the ap; memory cleaning - buy the ap.....
    08-25-09 12:11 PM
    yeah it's a pain....i just use good pictures, and crop and zoom around the face so they're easily recognizable...and their size is of minimal impact with recognizing...it's really a strange concept, have a photo ID and be so small, maybe a later OS will enlarge the size?
    08-25-09 12:25 PM
    Crazy how much sh** you need 3rd party aps to do that RIM still has not included in their OS. Flick scrolling - buy the ap; edit message before forwarding - buy the ap. Reset w/o bat pull - buy the ap; memory cleaning - buy the ap.....
    you know, i agree with you on principle, but RIM is quick to implement a lot of this in later OS or hardware builds...so they are an issue now, and will be addressed later...

flick scrolling is overrated
    edit message before forward = copy/paste into memopad, edit, send as email...
    reset without battery pull, there should be a hard key code, but without a keyboard, that is a fail...
    memory cleaning is something that should be done by the OS, but can manually be done with all features allowed, no 3rd party app needed...you can clean it yourself
    08-25-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD