Just ran across this story on a site about MLS rumors:
    MLS Rumors - For the time between the games: REPORT: Major Upgrade to MLS Mobile Coming Next Season?

And here's the big one:

Access to MLS Live.tv streaming via mobile

We are working on reformatting and setting up transcoding infrastructure to support the following handsets:

Apple iPhone
    Blackberry Pearl, Curve, Bold, Storm
    Windows Mobile
    Symbian OS

Via the following carriers: AT&T, Rogers Wireless, Sprint PCS, T-Mobile USA, and Verizon Wireless.
    An earlier story here says that MLSLive.tv their current subscription based service is going to be fully ad supported and free to viewers next year. I wonder if MLSLive for mobile will be too?
    09-30-08 07:46 PM
    I'm sure about ten people will appreciate this feature. Haha, j/k...sorta. Thanks for the update.
    09-30-08 10:14 PM
    My pearl barely handles YouTube mobile. A 90 minute soccer game? I guess if I get the storm or the javelin/curve 2/8900 then I'd be better off. One more justification!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-30-08 10:18 PM
    thats Great News! My Blackberry Bold handles YouTube perfectly fine! With 3G always running in Toronto area it is the best experience!

Now i'll be able to watch Soccer whille i'm at work no problem! Just plug in my USB power adapter..turn Wireless and run this mlslive.tv!!!!

Thanks for the info
    10-01-08 01:39 AM
    So there could be a similar service in the uk with soccer I hope? Encourages that this is happening in USA - should follow for uk
    10-01-08 05:53 AM
    I'm sure about ten people will appreciate this feature. Haha, j/k...sorta. Thanks for the update.

One of the ten here. I am sure that I can find a few more that will as well.
    10-01-08 07:03 AM
    Oh now I am going to annoy the **** out of my wife with this. I am just going to ignore her all Thursday night and Saturday during the games. I will pay for it if it is reasonable but ad supported and I will get it day 1!
    10-02-08 03:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD