I have finally, after multiple things gotten my storm to sync with my Macbook Pro using pocketmac. The only problem I am having is that I cannot access the media card. The drives Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2 never mount. I have already set the mass storage device to on and I have tried both the prompt and the yes settings to no avail. If anyone has any fixes I am open to suggestions.
    Thanks
    03-07-09 10:18 PM
    Yes I also have a Macbook Pro and use pocketmac. I was able to sync all my computer info I wanted onto my phone but it is sad we can't back our phones up using a desktop manager on our Mac yet. Anyway what exactly are you trying to do by accessing the media card?
    03-07-09 10:46 PM
    I am attempting to add some photos and music to my storm. I have heard of people just being able to drag files directly to there blackberry 1 or blackberry 2 drives, but they don't seem to mount to my computer.
    03-07-09 10:53 PM
    This is a known issue with some blackberry devices and Macs.

My best advice would be to use Missing Sync software to sync everything.

Just Google it you will find it.

It is MUCH better than PocketMac
    03-08-09 06:18 PM
    And I can give it to you for free!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-08-09 07:12 PM
    And I can give it to you for free!!!!

Do tell! I'm looking to try it out.

Thanks,

b
    03-09-09 11:33 AM
    the problem i had with pocket mac is that i decided to sync an itunes playlist i made for my phone rather than adding everything manually. but the problem is that it put all the music in blackberry1 which is only 1gig. i have found it alot easier to load things manually by just drag and drop like a flash drive.

syncing iCal is awesome! much easier than typing out everything on the phone
    03-20-09 11:56 AM
    May seem obvious, but don't forget to try the disc utility as well. Macs read any memory type device as a drive. The disc utility can sometimes "force" things to mount.
    03-20-09 12:20 PM
    I'm new to my Storm 9500 and would love to get it syncing. PocketMac keeps giving me an Error 1: skipping. Is this something you had to deal with at all?
    03-21-09 11:01 AM
    I have finally, after multiple things gotten my storm to sync with my Macbook Pro using pocketmac. The only problem I am having is that I cannot access the media card. The drives Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2 never mount. I have already set the mass storage device to on and I have tried both the prompt and the yes settings to no avail. If anyone has any fixes I am open to suggestions.
    Thanks
    I found on mine that if your phone is locked it won't mount. So unlock your phone before you plug in the usb and then try. Hope this helps.

03-21-09 11:12 AM
    We got a Mac side too....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f62/

Lots of Mac help there...
    03-21-09 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD