I recently got my storm changed because of screen not working and i got a new one. but when i connect it to my macbook it wont appear on my screen.. i thought it could be the mass storage or the media support not being turned on but they all are on........ any ideas????
    08-14-09 02:07 AM
    mac computes dont recognize blackberries.
    08-14-09 02:13 AM
    Desktop manager is not yet compatible with macs... will be soon... but if you have mass storage mode on then your computer should recognize your media card... if you have one installed
    08-14-09 02:31 AM
    Ditto to the past 2 posts. Sadly RIM hasn't integrated DM onto Macs but it should happen soon. I use both Mac and PC but everything which has to do with my Storm is on my PC.
    08-14-09 02:43 AM
    He is talking about being able to drag and drop files to it from mass storage mode. Its supposed to show Blackberry 1 and Blackberry 2 on the desktop. The refurb I just got doesn't show up either on the desktop either. I was able to use pocketmac to sync the contacts though. Mass storage mode is on and auto enable is set to yes and still doesn't work.
    08-14-09 02:53 AM
    mac computes dont recognize blackberries.

so, when I transfer files from my MINI and my MACBOOK to my BB that would be poltergeist uh?

I recently got my storm changed because of screen not working and i got a new one. but when i connect it to my macbook it wont appear on my screen.. i thought it could be the mass storage or the media support not being turned on but they all are on........ any ideas????
    There is a driver update in RIM website, install it and will solve the problem
    08-14-09 04:29 AM
    This is such BS. It's one of the things I've come to hate about BB. I've owned two Storms within the past year, each with numerous problems. The device is sometimes rendered useless for hours. I've tried everything, and have taken it to the so-called BlackBerry "techs" on many occasions. Verizon and BB's answer is always to update this, update that, download this, yada yada yada. You shouldn't have to constantly download updates to keep your device from failing, time after time. An update should enhance its features or usability. RIM, stop feeding us the "update" rhetoric and build us a device that works, plain and simple.
    Last edited by MarineOne85; 11-01-09 at 03:01 PM.
    11-01-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD