I seem to be getting about 95% of my e-mail on my blackberry.... I have gone thru it with rim support for hours and they have no clue... I have a pop3 or imap e-mail address and all my e-mail hits my server fine.... then I can grab it in outlook..... but only 95% of my -mail makes it to my bb.. I am not useing a out look redirector... the mail pulls right from the maill server... today as a example... I had 3 e-mail that never came onto my bb but came into my outlook.... I have tryed removing the e-mail acct and then readding it... I have tryed everything I can think of.. Help Please
    01-27-10 06:42 PM
    Anyone have any ideas here?
    01-27-10 11:04 PM
    Well, as you have been speaking with RIM, or at least think you were, what did they say about it.

Most carriers will say they are RIM representatives but we know unless they actually transfer you through to RIM then they are just saving a transfer.
    01-28-10 06:03 AM
    I can say for sure it was rim.. I have to try to get them my isp mail logs and call them back this will be the second time I would have to do that... and thest e-mails they sent were rim e-mails.. they think that my isp is blocking some ports that rim uses to send e-mail to my blackberry... I don't think that is the case... there has to be another answer out there!
    01-28-10 01:23 PM
    Anyone else have any ideas?
    01-28-10 11:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD