Verizon Storm Phone. Not all my contacts are listed. I show 192 contacts in Outlook and when I do a backup it tells me there are 192 contacts but only 25 are showing up in both personal and business contacts lists on the phone. I transfered my contact list from Outlook. I started putting some of the contacts in by hand but they still do not show up. Did I hit the wrong button or deleted something I should not have. Verizon tells me to reset the phone and start again but I find this hard to believe. Rx
    01-04-09 09:44 AM
    Have you done a battery pull?
    01-04-09 10:06 AM
    Try a battery pull and see if they show up. If not Id call VZW tech support.
    01-04-09 12:09 PM
    Have you, perhaps, got a filter set? Go to Menu>filter and see if any categories are checked. Make sure that all categories are unchecked, that should show all of your contacts.
    01-04-09 12:26 PM
    Have you, perhaps, got a filter set? Go to Menu>filter and see if any categories are checked. Make sure that all categories are unchecked, that should show all of your contacts.
    THANK YOU TOO!!!!! I have been flipping out about this myself and was too busy to call verizon!! I love u whoever u are. I do love this phone, its just the learning curve that I have no tolerance for..TYPE A...TYPE A....TYPE A.... thank u again. this forum is awesome by the way....
    02-01-09 11:37 AM
    check your filter...i had same problem. dont check anything. and they will all magically reappear!!!!!!!
    02-01-09 11:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD