Is it the same thing if I download if from blackberry.com? I know this was asked before, in fact I just saw it yesterday but can't seem to find that post after searching...
    02-03-09 02:01 PM
    Is it the same thing if I download if from blackberry.com? I know this was asked before, in fact I just saw it yesterday but can't seem to find that post after searching...
    See if you can find it on your carrier's web site.
    02-03-09 02:03 PM
    Yes, the downloads from the blackberry website are pretty much the same as what was included on the CD. The only difference is that the usual manual online is updated and the DM is available in either the format of having media manager or no media manager. I have never used the CD for a blackberry and just downloaded whatever I needed from the blackberry site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-09 08:30 PM
    02-03-09 08:46 PM
    I make an upgrade via blackberry.com every few months. I never installed from the CD.
    02-04-09 06:24 AM
    Thanks everyone for your responses, i downloaded and was finally able to download the leaked OS.
    02-04-09 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD