I recently upgraded to the official OS and now my browser is gone. How can I correct this? (I did do a search but I'm pulling up threads with 50+ pages)

Thanks for any help you can provide
    06-03-09 09:10 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/los...hreads-238512/

edit: i mite as well just help

options > advanced options > hrt > bbmenu > register now
    Last edited by DriftDevil; 06-03-09 at 09:14 AM.
    06-03-09 09:10 AM
    HRT=host routing table. Then do battery pull (w/device ON).
    06-03-09 09:23 AM
    u usually dont need to do a battery pull (as least i dont) it usually comes back in a minute or two if not couple seconds
    06-03-09 09:25 AM
    Okeydokey.
    06-03-09 09:26 AM
    Thanks for not killing me!

I really appreciate the help.
    06-03-09 09:27 AM
    I recently upgraded to the official OS and now my browser is gone. How can I correct this? (I did do a search but I'm pulling up threads with 50+ pages)

Thanks for any help you can provide
    You may be searching in the wrong place or the wrong way. Here's what I do to get quick answers. Go to...

Search Storm Forum

Go to the keyword field and type in ONE word. In the drop down menu, select Search Titles Only. As a test, try "browser" or "wifi" "or "void". You will find many, many posts on how to retreive a lost browser, wifi on the Storm, and whether a leaked OS voids the Storm warranty. These are very common questions and threads. Too many times, users search with complicated word combos. Stick with single words. Also, I often take the most direct route: simply search Google (with 3-4 words). Invariably Google returns many links to CB threads. Try "blackberry storm lost browser" to see what I mean.
    06-03-09 09:28 AM
    Thanks for not killing me!

I really appreciate the help.
    this made my day lmao
    06-03-09 11:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD