Today I upgraded the OS on the wifes Storm. After doing this she nolonger has the BB email account icon on the home screen.
    How do I get it back ?

I tried to add the account using the setup but it keeps denying me. But I was able to add her AIM account.

What do I do ?
    05-04-09 10:35 PM
    Go to the Blackberry Internet Services website and resend your service books. The site is blackberry.com/vzw/go
    05-04-09 10:40 PM
    And what exactly does this do ?
    05-04-09 10:51 PM
    that site doesnt exists
    05-05-09 06:58 AM
    go to options>advanced options>host routing table>menu>register now
    05-05-09 06:59 AM
    that site doesnt exists
    it's blackberry.com/go/vzw not /vzw/go
    05-05-09 07:02 AM
    nothing.....
    05-05-09 07:43 AM
    this may work for you guys but it didnt for me:::: i have the same problem also, but what i think i did to cause mine to dissapear is while trying to set up my enterprise account at work with no avail i decided to play around a bit, in the advanced options under service book i scrolled down to my email applications and clicked on it then deleted the emails / then rebooted and still could not set up my enterprise account. thats when i started noticing something missing and it was my other email icons i went back to the service book menue and re installed the email accounts i deleted /// it may work for you guys but it so far has not restored my icon on the screen. and i have looked every where for that sucker. i have tryed all kinds of options, i backed up my phone done a complete wipe then back again of course it restored things back the way i had it //// if anyone knows how the heck to fix this please post or email me pasnthru99 at hughes dot net or at gmail dot come
    thanks
    05-16-09 05:16 AM
    Maybe you should try downgrading back to the original OS and see if it comes back then upgrade again.
    05-16-09 07:20 AM
    the same happened to me and i tried everything including formatting my bb and nothing worked.......HELP!!!!
    06-07-09 06:48 PM
    People the answer has been given twice in this thread. Resend your service books. Google this exact term vzw bis the first link is where you need to be. Also go to options adv. Options host routing table bb menu key register now. Oh the famous battery pull also

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-07-09 06:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD