I put new appointments in my calender everyday. Often I need to go back a month and see where I was that day. When I go back more than a week i get nothing. I went into settings and chose save forever but nothing. Hoping this info is somewhere. Newbie
    04-08-09 08:10 PM
    Are you syncing with outlook? If so, the problem setting could be on your pc, where outlook is purging or archiving, then the next sync would delete the entries from your phone. good luck.
    04-08-09 08:15 PM
    sync with google. cant find a keep forever setting on google. Is there a backup somewhere?
    04-08-09 08:31 PM
    Try going to BB calendar, options, general options. Check to see how long it is keeping appointments for. Never use google for calendar, so I may be wrong.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 08:40 PM
    In options I have it set "forever" but only get a week
    04-08-09 08:44 PM
    Sorry. Don't know what it could be then. I am sure someone here has some idea. Everyone is in beta OS hitting F5 right now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 08:51 PM
    sync with google. cant find a keep forever setting on google. Is there a backup somewhere?
    In the google sync app options you can set it to keep previous appts. for 4 weeks, but that's the max.
    04-08-09 09:32 PM
    Yea you have to se the preferences in your sync options. I know how you feel. That's rough
    04-08-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD