Forgot to ask who has the best price on these?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by LoS24; 08-28-09 at 04:51 PM.
    08-28-09 04:49 PM
    I got 2 of these a few months ago and they both cracked.
    I threw mine away (DAMMIT), then learned they would send a replacement if you contacted them.
    I took a picture of my wifes case and sent it in.. .got a replacement.
    It's working just fine

I bought another one myself and have had it two weeks so far without any problems.
    08-28-09 05:36 PM
    They offered to send me one when I contacted them about screen issues I was having when the case was on. Definitely great CS!!
    08-28-09 06:10 PM
    I got my "updated" version and it has already cracked in three places. I know their CS is fantastic but I dunno if I want to keep going through this process.
    09-03-09 04:24 PM
    Yeah, I bought this case. I got the white one and I'm pretty satisfied with it. Seems to be indestructible like tupperware...ok, maybe not indestructible. But it holds up really well.
    09-07-09 10:00 AM
    Still waiting for my replacement...it's been about 4 weeks now.
    09-07-09 01:53 PM
    I emailed them about a week ago. They said the new shipment of black cases should be in on the 9th

09-07-09 01:54 PM
    Just got my replacement from them yesterday. The new case doesn't feel any different from the old one but hopefully it doesn't crack. On another note I don't have the screen click issues like I did with the old case which is good news
    09-12-09 11:54 AM
    While I love the Feather, I noticed a NEW problem besides the popular "cracking" problem. I had a black Feather and it cracked in two spots so Incipio sent me a Milan Red replacement. I've noticed that the soft coating is starting to come off in several spots. Anyone else having this problem? I just sent Incipio and email so hopefully I'll get another replacement or maybe they can send me a durmaSHOT instead. Anyone have a durmaSHOT? It may not look as sleek at the Feather but it looks like it wouldn't have any cracking issues either.
    09-14-09 09:52 AM
    just received my replacement for the blue case, which i did notice some peeling. I got a black one instead, it seems more flexible than the blue. and thus far no peeling issues, but its only been on the phone for 3-4 days. We shall see. Great CS though, which is what will keep me comming back
    09-14-09 09:57 AM
    my replacement feather cracked again, emailed incipio and got a dermashot...its not as annoying as the cheap mall silicone cases and i can still use it with my holster (which is what i like)...
    09-14-09 10:19 AM
    My pretty purple one has cracked in 3 places. =(

09-14-09 10:42 AM
    Got my replacement this weekend. We'll see how it does.
    09-14-09 11:35 AM
    I ordered this case and was stoked when i got it, after a week though it cracked i sent them a pic of it and they sent me a new one no questions asked and it was here in about 2 days. Of course as luck would have it the new case cracked too im not exactly sure what im going to do now. i love the case buttttt i may have to find another kind. Bummer!
    09-15-09 04:42 AM
    Update: Incipio Ultra Light Feather Cases for the Storm Now Available at ShopCrackBerry.com >>

It's a case that's pretty popular for the iPhone from my understanding. I really like the looks of it... I don't want the Innocase II because I worry about the closure failing over time.

It is NOT a silicone skin... it is a thin polymer like the Seidio Innocase II.

I happen to be considering the purple, so I'll post that:

It's unclear from the pictures whether it protects the chrome on the top and bottom, so I called to ask and they said they would check and email me later today to let me know. Haven't heard back yet.
    Wow look nice.
    09-15-09 06:32 AM
    Just got my replacement white case and it is great. Only time will tell how dirty it will get.
    09-16-09 03:13 AM
    My buddy talked to a CS rep about his cracked case and they told him to mail it to them for repair. Anyone have this happen to them?
    09-16-09 03:14 AM
    My buddy talked to a CS rep about his cracked case and they told him to mail it to them for repair. Anyone have this happen to them?
    they will prob mail out a new one...i don't see how they r gonna repair it...have your friend email again with the same complaint...they will just take their info and mail out a new one...
    09-16-09 07:18 AM
    I've had the feather for about a week - I took it off because I didn't care for it.

1 - Rather difficult to remove when needing to do a battery pull .. Mine didn't just slide in/out. On the plus side - it won't fall off

2 -No protection for the top/bottom of the phone where it tends to get scratched more.

3 - I didn't like the "feel" of the cover. I have a couple "soft touch" covers, which I love. The Feather's soft touch feels different and didn't slide in/out of my purse pocket as well.

It does look nice though, and I might try it again - but I won't buy another one.
    09-16-09 01:16 PM
    I've had the feather for about a week - I took it off because I didn't care for it.

1 - Rather difficult to remove when needing to do a battery pull .. Mine didn't just slide in/out. On the plus side - it won't fall off

2 -No protection for the top/bottom of the phone where it tends to get scratched more.

3 - I didn't like the "feel" of the cover. I have a couple "soft touch" covers, which I love. The Feather's soft touch feels different and didn't slide in/out of my purse pocket as well.

It does look nice though, and I might try it again - but I won't buy another one.
    1 - true, it's not easy to take on an off. however if you're only taking it off for battery pulls you should install quickpull. it's free and works pretty well. i don't think these cases fair very well with constant on/off action.

2 - also true. in my situation i had ghost armor (full body silicon skin) already installed on mine so that did a good job of protecting the top and bottom pieces that are exposed.

3 - the feel is pretty comparable to other soft touch style products. i like it, also does a good job of keeping lint from sticking to the surface.

it's concerning that some of the replacements aren't holding up that well. especially if it's true what another poster said about them asking you to send your cracked case back to them.

that said, my replacement case has held up pretty well. no peeling of soft material or cracks. (knock on wood) imo they're still the best slim case for the storm. the seidio inno case ii would be a close second.
    09-16-09 01:30 PM
    My replacement case cracked again. I'm a bit annoyed that I have to pay to ship it out to them when last time they just sent me a new one no questions asked.
    09-21-09 06:57 PM
    My replacement one cracked as well...Pretty much in the same place...

Sent an Email and pics proving it cracked...

Will post when I get a response....Think I'll give up onthe Feather and move to another type of case....

Too bad, other than cracking, the Feather is perfect...
    10-22-09 09:39 AM
    As a follow up here....I sent Customer Service an email at 10:30 this morning, and within an hour or so had a response with a little blurb about how to put the case on and off to avoid the cracking, but an offer to replace it with a new feather or another case they carry...

I opted to go with the dermaShot instead of another Feather....no matter how much I like the Feather, I know the cracks are not a matter of how I take the case off and on, as I have only ever taken it off two or three times since I got the 2nd case...

They are shipping the dermaShot out today... Once again, the CS was amazingly good...if only the feather case itself was as good...
    10-22-09 02:02 PM
    As a follow up here....I sent Customer Service an email at 10:30 this morning, and within an hour or so had a response with a little blurb about how to put the case on and off to avoid the cracking, but an offer to replace it with a new feather or another case they carry...

I opted to go with the dermaShot instead of another Feather....no matter how much I like the Feather, I know the cracks are not a matter of how I take the case off and on, as I have only ever taken it off two or three times since I got the 2nd case...

They are shipping the dermaShot out today... Once again, the CS was amazingly good...if only the feather case itself was as good...
    I'm probably on my third Feather and each one has had issues (mostly cracking). I emailed Incipio today and asked if they can send me a dermaShot instead. I love how the Feather looks but hope to have better luck with the dermaShot. I also got one of the Barely There cases for my wifes Tour and it looks like it might be more durable than the Feather but since my Feather should still be covered under warranty, I'll just get it replaced. If I had to start over, I'd probably get either a Case Mate Barely There or the Suidio 360.
    11-22-09 08:47 PM
499 ... 181920
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD