Is there threaded text like the Iphone does ? i have looked thoroughly into all the other options i want and the storm sees to fit it perfectly i was just wondering about that if i can be helped out on that aspect.
    03-30-09 06:06 PM
    No there is not, I know there is demand for it though. Maybe someone will come up with one.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 06:08 PM
    Again, more rumours that it might be included in the official update...although there are rumours that the official update will include WIFI too roflmao.
    03-30-09 06:15 PM
    It's not "threaded" per se. But, you can see all the previous messages as you respond if you correctly select the options ... Sorry I don't have a screen shot (Someone out there? Maybe?). BB does offer the Blackberry messenger, which is a data (not SMS/text) based IM tool.

Go to Verizon and check it out for yourself
    Last edited by pi_admin; 03-30-09 at 06:20 PM.
    03-30-09 06:18 PM
    ok cool thanks guys, really appreciate it, i can't wait for my paycheck now to go pick it up. thankfully someone at a local verizon store will give me the 1 yr price instead of full retail
    03-30-09 06:22 PM
    Honestly, the Storm lacks the polish and sophistication of the iPhone. I would hold off till the Storm 2.
    03-30-09 06:36 PM
    when does the storm 2 come out ? and what about the new i believe its curve or bold coming out ? the storm didn't look that bad from what i had played with in the store, but that was a limited time so i can't honestly say anything about extended experience
    03-30-09 06:50 PM
    Honestly, the Storm lacks the polish and sophistication of the iPhone. I would hold off till the Storm 2.
    Nice you got that comment past the Storm Troopers! Put on your Flame resistant suit now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    03-30-09 06:51 PM
    when does the storm 2 come out ? and what about the new i believe its curve or bold coming out ? the storm didn't look that bad from what i had played with in the store, but that was a limited time so i can't honestly say anything about extended experience
    Don't be mislead by one poster (I know nothing about a Storm 2) ... not only should you check it out at Verizon, but you can peruse through the threads and get plenty more opinions.

Plus, if you use the search tool ... there are threads specifically comparing the two (beware, this gets pretty hairy!)
    03-30-09 06:55 PM
    ok thanks guys, seriously the wait now to get this phone now is excruciating, its all im thinking about, i like the storm and the iphone threaded text is not a dealbreaker at all to get this phone, just a small inquiry i think the one thing to get used to is the touch screen typing, because im on a ****ty ENV2 and can't wait to get off it
    03-30-09 06:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD