i was wondering if there was anything i could do to extend the battery life. it is fine the way it is but a longer battery life would be a great addition. any help would be greatly appreciated =)
    12-30-08 02:47 AM
    Well, hopefully a new OS upgrade will help with battery life.

Or, that Seido battery is out I believe. It gives you about 15% extra battery or something like that. Check that out.
    12-30-08 02:55 AM
    Well if you look at the help application in you're blackbert it gives you several tips on how to extend battery life you. Should take a look at it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 02:59 AM
    My main tip to getting better battery life is make sure that you are closing the applications after using them. Also I would disable the auto update feature of the Application Center if you haven't already. It may not give a big boost but after i disabled it I get a couple extra minutes of battery time.

I know that you said that you fine with the battery but here are the links to the batteries that SaMaster14 mentioned if you are interrested.

This first one is available, gives the 15% boost and uses the same battery cover.
    Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

This one isn't avalable yet, give a 90% boost and uses an extended battery cover.
    Seidioonline - Your Leading Manufacturer of Smartphone Accessories

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-08 03:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD