I am new to my BB so I haven't downloaded any themes yet, which could very likely solve this minor issue.

When the Storm is locked Portrait I basically have my (golf) background picture and the banner across the top - which I think looks pretty crisp. However, when you switch it over to Landscape it goes to that Blue background thing. I'm assuming it would look stupid to stretch out my golf background or use black bars in order to make it fit in Landscape but the Blue background looks out of place.

How can I adjust this?
    02-25-09 07:38 AM
    only way to have a background in landscape is with a custom theme. there are plenty in the themes section and you can even make your own if none are to your liking. good luck
    02-25-09 07:54 AM
    only way to have a background in landscape is with a custom theme. there are plenty in the themes section and you can even make your own if none are to your liking. good luck
    I really like the default theme though, and the crisp golf picture. How could I go about keeping everything the same and change the Landscape background picture when locked?
    02-25-09 08:05 AM
    I really like the default theme though, and the crisp golf picture. How could I go about keeping everything the same and change the Landscape background picture when locked?
    you can't RIM overlooked this fact and forces the blue background
    02-25-09 08:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD