Anyway to do this?
    01-26-09 03:01 PM
    lock it how?
    So you can't make calls? Or so the screen won't go from landscape mode?
    01-26-09 03:02 PM
    lock it how?
    So you can't make calls? Or so the screen won't go from landscape mode?
    I guess I should have been more clear. I would like to play a video/movie and lock the screen and other buttons (besides unlock and mute). Like it is when the phone is locked.

Currently when watching a video, if the lock button is pressed, the movie will stop.

Reason being is that I have loaded some movies for my daughter to watch. We are going to be on a plane for a few hours and I would rather not have to lug around the portable DVD player. I figure I would be safe if she couldn't unlock the phone, just in case I fell asleep and she toyed with my settings or something.

I know, how could I let my little one play with my Storm.....but for those who have kids and have traveled, you will do anything to keep them entertained.
    01-26-09 09:59 PM
    bump... I would like to know if there is a program or something that will lock the screen from being touched but still leave whats going on behind it like videos from being interrupted like it works for say pandora?
    02-07-10 02:44 PM
    bump... I would like to know if there is a program or something that will lock the screen from being touched but still leave whats going on behind it like videos from being interrupted like it works for say pandora?
    02-05-17 10:56 AM
    Yes so frustrating not being able to lock the screen whilst on you tube. HELP
    02-05-17 10:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD