Loading pictures through the Blackberry Manager has caused me nothing but problems. Is this how everyone is loading their media ? Are there easier ways ? Sorry for such a newb/basic question but this is my first Blackberry and i'm a little lost.

Thanks for your time

Dan
    11-28-08 01:11 AM
    What I do it I start the BB manager then go on MY COMPUTER which would allow you to actually go in to blackerry folders like pictures music or ringtones. Then just find the file and drag-drop to the correct bb folder. But I was only able to do this when I have BB manager running.
    11-28-08 01:19 AM
    I haven't had any issues using the media manager. I xfered 500 songs and 12 episodes of "Extras"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-28-08 03:21 AM
    you do not need to use media manager.. when you plug your blackberry in you can enable mass storage mode which gives you drive letters in my computer or extra drives on a mac.

this will allow browsing access to the folders.. they are labeled pretty good so you should know were things go.
    11-28-08 03:34 AM
    you do not need to use media manager.. when you plug your blackberry in you can enable mass storage mode which gives you drive letters in my computer or extra drives on a mac.

this will allow browsing access to the folders.. they are labeled pretty good so you should know were things go.
    are you saying i dont need to install any software at all (windows vista) ???

cause i use BES and dont know if its gonna mess anything up if I install it on a non work computer and connect. this computer has outlook but its not connected to my bes server, its a seperate thing completely.
    11-28-08 04:18 AM
    I havent installed any software at all on my compony computer and it will come up as a mass memory card. (the micro sd card), then I just drag and drop in there. Pretty easy.
    11-28-08 05:48 AM
    Company*..... Sorry
    11-28-08 05:49 AM
    I find I have to start the media manager then use the XP drag and drop method. The drives show up but not the folders if I use the mass storage straight off.
    11-28-08 06:25 AM
    you do need some sort of software installed for the drivers I assume. I have never plugged into a computer without it. However once the software is installed (i assume the driver go's with it)

you can activate mas storage mode it will ask you to type your password for access if you have one on the device and then the drives come up. I was just saying that you are not required to use "media sync" in the program ...
    11-28-08 06:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD