I have tried all I know to do and some things others have said to do, but I still have a prbloem. I can not load media staight to my media card. I connect my storm and go to "my computer" under "devices w/ removable storage" and it does not recognize my phone as being connected. I then go to BBDM and have no problems with my connection. I hate Roxio, it has gotten to where it will not allow me to tansfer any music or movies. I have uninstalled and reinstalled BBDM a couple of times now and still nothing. I believe all my drivers should be up to date, but not sure how to check that. Have even talked to a little guy in a cubical at verizon and nothing. Hopefully one of you genisus will read this, call me a dumba**, and help me out. PLEASE.
    07-10-09 09:15 PM
    have you enabled mass storage mode? ou can just drag and drop files onto the card then.
    07-10-09 09:21 PM
    Yes mass storage enabled. Everything it set to work. it just doesn't.
    07-10-09 09:28 PM
    Have you tried every usb port? Not that it should matter. Also try loading DM 5.0 that was leaked a couple weeks back. I have had nothing but positive results with it, including roxio working the way its supposed to.
    07-11-09 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD