Ok I saw some EARLY posts on this but whats the latest on live television on the STORM? Vcast isn't supported?
    12-22-08 01:48 PM
    They only show pearls, but I believe this is an option, I know for the month I had it on my pearl, I really liked it, at the time the price was a lot better though

Watch TV on your Mobile Cell Phone Anytime. Get MobiTV � Today.
    12-22-08 01:51 PM
    Not sure this is what you're looking for, but I have Orb installed on my PC at home and I have a digital tuner card in the PC. With Orb, I can connect to my home PC from my Storm and stream live TV. Quality isn't the best, but it gets the job done. I can also stream recorded TV, video files, pretty much any non-DRM protected content (MP3's, AVI's, MPEG's, JPG's, etc.) that's on my PC. Best part? It's free.
    12-22-08 01:56 PM
    There ARE options. Slingmedia is working on a BB slingplayer mobile, which does NOT appear to support the Storm at this time (or any VZW BBs) BUT we will know more when it is released to public beta on 12/30ish. Also IF you have a TVcard in your PC then you can use Orb to "sling" it to your BB, that's what I do. You won't be able to change channels thou, unless you have a device to control your RF remote signal, OR if your TVcard supports channel changing. Do a Forum search for Orb, plus check out there website MyCast your digital media with Orb 2.0 remote pc access software
    12-22-08 01:58 PM
    Thanks! I'll look into these options...though it would have been nice for VZW to support as it does on other phones....
    12-22-08 02:01 PM
    That's what I don't understand,vzw comes with the storm,touts its multimedia functions yet they don't see it fit to include vcast,very disappointed,I was looking forward to watching live tv on storm,someday I hope vzw changes this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 02:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD