First off, sorry if someone has asked about this before. I spent a little while fishing around the forums and searching but haven't come up with anything.

Today I finished building a computer for someone, took a picture with my phone to e-mail to them (case glows, looks really nice), and upon emailing it my phone shut down as if doing a battery pull.

When it came back up the phone was sluggish for a few minutes then cleared up, but now the menu screens don't act right. When I slide my finger over the buttons as opposed to transitioning between them, it just stays where my finger originally met the screen and if I press down somewhere else it registers on the original button.

Any thoughts on what could have gone wrong?
    06-25-09 09:46 PM
    on mine the selected icon doesn't track finger movements, I have to retap where I want focus. I think I saw where someone said earlier OS's did the tracking, but .148 doesn't.
    06-25-09 09:49 PM
    Mine was tracking before up until maybe two hours ago. I said to myself I'll let it be and maybe it will work itself out but I'm the kind of person to fuss over things.
    06-25-09 09:51 PM
    @OP: whoops...misread post. Deleted!

@Snarfler: on .148...mine tracks.
    06-25-09 11:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD