Okay so this has happened about three times, and I don't know why. A couple of times, my blackberry has just stopped what it's doing, then it flashes this very small text, so quickly that I can only quickly read "error" of some sort, or at least I think so, then it proceeds to reboot. I don't know whats causing this, and I hope it's nothing serious. Anyone know whats causing this?
    03-22-09 11:05 PM
    No idea but the same thing happens to my phone as well. This is my second storm and it has happened to both storms once.
    03-22-09 11:10 PM
    If I remember correctly, it has happened while I was on the internet trying to track a shipment of something, and I don't know if the site was just weird or what.
    03-22-09 11:12 PM
    On my latest storm it happened as i was sending a text message, i dont recall what the situation was on my first one.
    03-22-09 11:14 PM
    I think most people experience this from time to time. Its just a typical blackberry crash. Happens to me probably every other day. Could be a memory leak or just some OS problem that makes it crash. Think of it as a bluescreen. Hopefully the next official release will solve these crashes.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-22-09 11:26 PM
    Mine does it too! Way more on .114, also! And the .114 hybrid.

Twice while internet browsing, twice while SMS...

Anyone know the problem?
    03-22-09 11:28 PM
    Sounds like a 524 app error (or 523). Its basically a crash, usually a 3rd party app. As long as it doesn't happen often its ok.

03-22-09 11:33 PM
    Happened on my first storm and happens on my second storm. I think most people blame it on the old OS but since there is no official updated OS I'm stuck with it. Only thing you can do for now is to download the storm prayer app "Oh Please Storm Lord, let my storm work today without freezing, rebooting or battery pulling. Please, Oh please forgive me for walking into that AT&T store. I promise I will never do it again. Please! Oh Please, I will never again question my faith if you would just return my video files to me. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    03-22-09 11:42 PM
    OS .109 is pretty solid and does not crash like that.

03-22-09 11:46 PM
    Mine happens only every 5 times I use my camera. And the re boot takes FOREVER!

03-23-09 12:55 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD