If I have liquid showing through my Storm when the backlight is on, does that mean that the liquid is trapped between the removable portion of the screen? Is it possible to manually get rid of by prying the screen out using a pick and wiping? Thanks in advance
    07-30-09 06:39 PM
    Stick with the rice (battery removed) at least through the night (from your other thread!).

There is, on most Storms, a thin plastic screen protector that you can usually remove with your fingernail from a corner of the screen. You can get new ones from verizon, if you even want to replace it. A lot of us never put one back on.
    07-30-09 06:47 PM
    Thanks grey. But I left it in rice for the whole day in the sun and there is still a pretty descent amount of liquid under the screen. I don't want the liquid to dry up, although it should be 70% rubbing alcohol. Any help?
    07-30-09 06:51 PM
    what kind of liquid we talking about here? Hope its not the yellow smelly kind
    07-30-09 06:53 PM
    its was filled with soap so to (supposedly) get rid of it, I soaked it in 70% rubbing alcohol. It is filled with both now I guess.
    07-30-09 06:55 PM
    I know it's difficult, but you're going to have to be patient. The rice will dry up all of the moister.
    07-30-09 07:06 PM
    In future...please don't post twice on same issue. > (http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/soaking-storm-282408/)
    07-30-09 07:12 PM
    Is there a limit on the number of threads you can place? I hate it when people tell you not to double post especially when they are not about the same exact thing.
    07-31-09 08:42 AM
    Is there a limit on the number of threads you can place? I hate it when people tell you not to double post especially when they are not about the same exact thing.
    It's close enough to the same thing. Use the exisisting thread.....

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/soaking-storm-282408
    07-31-09 08:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD