This just started out of the blue today.... I can no longer click any link that I get from anywhere..... Not UberTwitter.... Not SMS..... Not Facebook...... None work.... Keep getting an error....... It says the folowing..... Uncaught exception: java.lang.ClassCastException

Any idea how to fix this... I have tried deleting all history and cash on browser.... I have pulled battery numerous times.... I do have unlimited data plan...... I am lost on this one.....

Please help
    3063BEA6

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 07:58 PM
    java.language errors mean an OS problem. If the error occurs immediately following a battery pull, while the phone is booting up, you will probably have to reload your OS. If you can boot up without getting the error, and if you just installed an app or new theme, remove it and see if that solves the problem.
    03-16-10 08:16 PM
    That is exactly what the problem was..... THANKS.... Installed the new Opera today... Deleted it and all is well again..... Does this mean I can't use the new opera? Or should I try again ?....... Thanks again.... Can always count on crackberry ........ You guys rock

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-10 11:10 PM
    Was it always like this or did it just start? To be perfectly honest, I would never have upgraded Windows XP from Windows 98 - the upgrade could cause many conflicts down the road. What should have been done was to back-up your important files, and then to use the WinXP ugprade CD to do a clean install. You'll be much happier with a cleaner, faster, bugfree machine in the long run.

As to fixing the problem you're having right now: As I said, did this always happen since your WinXP upgrade? Did you recently install a program, etc. right before the problem started, etc??

This post is strange ... What is even stranger is that this is a copy of a post Dated Nov 23 2003 from Links won't open in IE - Web Browsers ( Thank you Google )

Do we have a new spammer ?
    Last edited by Briard; 03-17-10 at 01:13 PM.
    03-17-10 01:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD