Hello fellow addicts. My question is: Why are links (URL Download Links) coming through as plain text and not "clickable links" in both SMS and Email messages? HTML is enabled. Phone info in profile. TIA!
    12-02-08 12:20 PM
    funny thing.. I was just about to ask the same question???? I use to have the iphone so links were Accessible from the email. but now on my bb i cant seem to do that??? I wonder why?
    12-07-08 01:52 PM
    My guess is you need to re-send your service books, soft reboot and you should be ok.
    12-07-08 01:57 PM
    My guess is you need to re-send your service books, soft reboot and you should be ok.
    can you do it on your bb?? lets say you copy and paste a add. and you send it over to your bb. then u open your email and right from there open the link or do you have to copy it on your bb then open your browser and paste it to the add. bar??? thx.
    12-07-08 02:04 PM
    can you do it on your bb?? lets say you copy and paste a add. and you send it over to your bb. then u open your email and right from there open the link or do you have to copy it on your bb then open your browser and paste it to the add. bar??? thx.
    From your emails, you should be able to click on the embedded links. Since you can't, my thinking is you need to go to "Options" / "Advanced Options" / "Host Routing Table" / Start Button and select "Register Now"....it could take a few minutes but should fix your problem. However, you might need to do that battery pull like I said after doing the Register Now.
    12-07-08 02:13 PM
    yes it did work thx.....
    12-07-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD